Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.
Who’s not talkin bout him? I love this guy
fuckin sick. high levels of sight, reflexes and reaction speed. superhero type shit right here
I wonder how quickly the world would change if all straight women suddenly refused to sleep with straight men who used gendered slurs, made or laughed at rape and domestic abuse jokes, sex-shamed, and mocked women’s bodies. I wonder.
Definitions from the Buzzfeed article 23 Words That Have A Totally Different Meaning When You’re A Dancer, but made by me!
EVERYONE IS CUTE OK
"Open books, not legs" is the dumbest shit ever like
if I wanna read then I’ll read
and if I wanna fuck then I’ll fuck
and if I wanna rest my book against a hot guy’s head while he puts it between my spread legs then I’m gonna fucking do that bye
If youre starting school today and really nervous, anxious, scared - please take some deep breaths and tell yourself it will be okay. That helped me get through high school - constantly reminding myself that it was almost over and making myself go through it. I tried really hard and made it out alive so you’ll be okay ! I promise